Rod Holder

Land based fishing gear is more than just rods and reels. Discuss the tricks of the trade with your kit.

Rod Holder

Postby Rowiefewst » Mon May 24, 2010 2:12 pm

Does any one know where I can
get my hands on those tripod style holder I,ve
seen jeremy use.
Cheers Rowan
Somerville
Rowiefewst

Re: Rod Holder

Postby fish33 » Mon May 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Hi Rowan

Get in touch with Graham at www.anglerman.com.au

I just got a tripod from Graham and is a good bit of gear

Gary
fish33

Postby Jeremy Schrader » Tue May 25, 2010 7:45 am

Post up picture to show people as they are a well put together item. :D
Welcome to the Dark Side

We have Cookies : - )
Jeremy Schrader

Postby Mick.S » Tue May 25, 2010 1:17 pm

I have looked at the Anglerman site link, there seems to be very little products listed there, (althoguh I just did put an order through to them for few bits and pieces) just wondering if anyone has their online catalogue (if it exists) that they could email me? I have requested a catalouge from them, so if I get something will be happy to share around for those interested.
Mick.S

Postby gra » Thu May 27, 2010 1:28 am

here is a link on how to make one if you fancy ago

http://www.surfcasters.iinet.net.au/Rod ... tails.html

gra
gra

Postby Mick.S » Thu May 27, 2010 4:00 pm

My goodies have arrived 2 days after making an order through anglerman.com.au (Graham) and I can't wait to try them out. Will spend few hours tonight setting up the rigs etc and get it all prepared and ready for tomorrow night.

Can I just say what a friendly and professional service anglerman.com.au provide and I do recommend them highly.

In regards to the tripods, I was looking in Bunnings only few days ago at the aluminium rods and material to make a tripod, you really would need to spend $50-$60 at least to buy the material and then few hours making the tripod (if you don't know what you doing). If I was heading down to Venus Bay or in that direction, I would certainly stop by anglerman.com.au and buy a tripod from them. I won't disclose the price here (but for anyone interested contact Graham), but I would certainly be happy to buy one from him at the very affordable price.

Once again thanks very much to Graham at anglerman.com. for a prompt and great service.
Great work
Mick.S

Postby Allan.S » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:44 pm

just had mine arrive today with a assortment of tackle very pleased.just waiting for the rod ime gunna do some serious damage. :D
Allan.S

Postby rick » Mon May 14, 2018 7:52 pm

As this was posted in 2010,now its 2018,,has anyon got the ultimate rod rest theyde care to tell me about?
I need one,,preferably a double that can hold rod and gaff,adjust rod height up and down,sturdy,and whats the best way to stabalize?
Thanks
rick

Return to General Gear