2018 ASF NATIONALS

ASF Competition Dates, Locations and Results.
This is a forum to be used for ASF competitions.
Results form other competitions can be posted in the General forum.

2018 ASF NATIONALS

Postby Sandgroper » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:20 pm

THE 2018 ASF NATIONALS HAVE BEEN SCHEDULED FOR THE WEEKEND OF 12TH & 13TH MAY 2018 IN YARLOOP, WESTERN AUSTRALIA

These will be held in conjunction with the WA ASF State Titles, so it will be a double banger competition.

Do your planning NOW. Accommodation can be obtained at the Drakesbrook Hotel-Motel in Waroona (15 km from casting field) or at Arkana Motel in Harvey (18 km from casting field)

Casting will commence at 09:00 am on both days, with lighter weights (up to 100 gram) on Saturday and 125 gram upwards on Sunday. Saturday will finish sometime before dark, and Sunday will finish with last round commencing no later than 3:30 pm. (This is to give the organiser a chance to tabulate results and prepare presentations.)

I will ensure that there will be cold drinks available on site along with ablution facilities.

ALL weights will be provided and colour coded for simplicity. A limited amount of line and leader is also available.

The field will be available for practise on the Friday before competition for anyone wanting to set up gear etc..

Anyone wanting further information, please contact myself (Chas) by PM or mobile if you have my number.. :D :D

It would be appreciated if anyone intending to come over could let me know for logistic purposes.
Chas

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing
Sandgroper

Re: 2018 ASF NATIONALS

Postby Jeremy Schrader » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:46 am

Count me is :D
Welcome to the Dark Side

We have Cookies : - )
Jeremy Schrader

2018 ASF NATIONALS

Postby Sandgroper » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:51 am

Russ from BlakDog Tackle has kindly donated some goodies for the 2018 ASF Nats.

He has supplied:

1 x ABU Red Turbo centremag
1 x ABU Blue acrylic monomag
1 x ABU Full Red Fishing monomag
1 x Slim 7HT monomag
1 x Red 7HT monomag.

Now, along with Mareterram sponsorship, this competition is looking like being a very worthwhile event to attend.

Carlo Romeo Jewelers is also supplying a Silver pendant in the form of the ASF Logo on a silver chain. Custom made and unique to the inaugural WA National event.

Guys, you really need to consider attending this event.
Chas

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing
Sandgroper

Return to ASF Competitions and Results